|Over 65 full-color construction images and illustrations!
Quick Tour Video
Chicken Coop Plans
Easily build this beautiful portable "chicken tractor" for your backyard or garden. This poultry coop houses 1-5 hens and can be conveniently moved around your yard. Build it in a weekend!
Click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase!
GET IT FAST! - DIGITAL DELIVERY: All plans delivered in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Web download links will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receipt of payment (usually the same day).
- Simple, full-color visual instructions that are easy-to-follow for the non-carpenter
- The coop measures 3ft wide x 8ft long x about 4ft high
- Approximate cost to build with premium lumber and materials is $120-$150
- Great for backyards, small community gardens, 4H Clubs, etc.
- Dual nesting boxes
- Removable nesting box floor for easy cleaning
- Roosting Bar
- Nesting box hatch for easy access to eggs & hens
- Shade area for hens
- Handles for easy moving
- Winterized & Durable: No additional heat needed for winter (we live in upstate NY) - simply add plasitc to the open sides to keep the wind down and the inside dry
- Hen Ladder
- Larger Front Entry Door
- Nesting Box Hatch
- Strong weather resistant design
- Detailed step-by-step full-color visual instructions
- Over 60 Full Color Construction Images
- Seven (7) Detailed Blueprint Diagrams
- Construction Tips
- Materials List
- Metric Lumber Conversion Chart
- (4) Four Bonus Plans for an alternate nesting box floor layout, automatic feeder, fixed and removable wheel kits
DIGITAL DELIVERY: All plans delivered in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Web download links will be emailed to you within 48 hours of receipt of payment (usually the same day).